ResearchPool (RP) is the leading global new platform for investment intelligence, offering both a marketplace to sell and purchase as well as a MiFID 2 tracking solution for investment firms (SaaS).
The firm is looking for a hands-on Head of Development (with the potential to grow into a CTO role in future) to join the executive team and lead our technological developments, as we internalize the function.
The selected candidate will demonstrate strong passion to be part of our story. He / she will be responsible to execute our ambitious technology strategy and advise the executive team.
- Coordinate the technology agenda and ensure alignment with the business goals
- Maintain and insource technology knowledge
- Build, monitor and report on the technology KPIs
- Hire and structure the development team
- Manage, coordinate and review developers work
- Reinforce our security framework and policies
- Scale infrastructure to cope with strong growth, while retaining high levels of performance
- Discover and implement smart technologies and hacks that accelerate development
- Deal with bugs prioritization and outages
- Be relentless in achieving goals
- Excel in strategic and smart thinking, and transforming it into concrete actions
- Keen interest in security, scaling web applications, handling large amounts of incoming data streams, and categorizing information for search
- 5 years of solid knowledge on HTML 5, CSS, Java Script PHP (specifically Laravel),
Elasticsearch, MySQL, etc…
- Knowledge on setting up and managing cloud-based servers, and designing efficient
- 2 years of experience in managing teams