Finastra Universe Paris
21 février à8 h 00 min - 19 h 00 minGratuit
About the Event
Now in its fourth year, the Finastra Universe conference is a global executive event series focusing on fintech and the future of financial services, welcoming more than 300 senior executives from across Southern Europe.
Four years ago, our opening keynote debate was ‘You don’t have to be a start-up to be a disruptor’, looking at innovation from Fintechs and banks in competitive isolation. This year’s theme is Collaborate to Innovate, focusing on the new shape of disruption: how academia, Fintech, software and banks are collaborating as one, to design the future of banking.
Why Attend the Finastra Universe?
The conference will help you to:
- Develop your competitive strategy by exploring the long- and short-term trends shaping the future of technology in banking
- Gain insight into the latest technologies in the global banking market and understand how they will impact you, your competition and your customers
- Explore how to build new internal efficiencies and improve customer experience with sessions dedicated to AI, robotics and automation
- Network with your peers, building new connections with the region’s technological pioneers and leaders
- Fine-tune your digital transformation strategy, building a new business model that puts the customer at the heart of the bank
A snapshot of 2018