We are building a new way to interact with money. We are looking for talented people with ambition who are ready to challenge the way people traditionally think about their daily financial life.
We are looking for a Back-end Developer Associate to build, maintain and enrich a Ruby platform to automate savings for thousands of people. At Bruno, we are reshaping the retail banking industry. Joining our team, you will be part of a developing community with the highest quality standards to make Bruno stand out as the simplest and smoothest banking experience around. You will join Bruno core team, you will have unlimited access to founders and we will expect you to make suggestions and lead internal projects.
Paris / Marseille · Full Time
We are based in Paris in Station F as part of the Startup Garage program by Facebook and in Marseille where we sit with Le Wagon coding school. You will join a well rounded team of Aplayers making an impact in the banking world. Within our team, you will have direct access to Station F community and to Le Wagon coding community in Marseille. Our partnership with Facebook also gives us privileged access to Facebook teams and products.
Our stack includes:
- integrate Bruno app with a set of API from our
- business partners
- enrich our back-end with Ruby on Rails
- implement test coverage processes
- engage with product team to suggest and lead the development of new sets of features
- work in close collaboration with data science team to fine tune product features
PosgreSQL and Redis
- Ruby on Rails / Python for our main app
- Python app for data processing / IA
- Python Jupyter notebooks for data science
- Dev tools: Git, Heroku platform, CI,
€30K – €60K
0.1% – 0.3% equity
Click here to apply : http://mp.contactrh.com/career/21002/jobs/23666861?