OneWealthPlace developed a financal solution for Asset and Wealth Managers, helping them to transform their relationship with their private and high net worth clients. This application is called « AirWealth ». We are seeking an implementation consultant to support our implementation projects in our clients’ sites.
You will be a part of our AirWealth implementation project teams and you will contribute to the delivery of the implementations of AirWealth.
You will be running all the activities of the projects :
• AirWealth setup & configuration
• Data analysis (Import, controls, validation, extraction)
• Report Components design and report building (BIRT)
• Workflow definition and process automation
• Change management and operational model definition
• Project documentation
• Provide support, training and expertise to the clients
• Contribute to the best practices
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Finance
• Minimum 2 years of experience in implementation of software solutions for financial markets. Education or work experience in Finance is a plus.
• Good knowledge of noSQL, ability to write and optimize queries.
• Knowledge of docker containers, Linux, Unix and Windows server environments, ability to right shell scripts
• Ability to work with Java technologies
• Good problem-solving skills to troubleshoot system/user issues to drive resolution and determine root cause
• Capacity to work cross-functonality with varying business and IT teams
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English
Localisation : Paris
Niveau d’études : Bac +4
Type de contrat : CDI