Our team is looking for a senior IT Developer in Java and/or C++.
SESAMm was founded in 2014 and is one of the most dynamic FinTech startups in France and Luxembourg. SESAMm develops and commercializes stock market forecasting tools based on social media and other textual data sources. These products are used by banks and hedge funds. The company provides financial trading indicators which have been created using Big Data methods and allowing new approaches for trading strategies. We develop many new products based on our clients’ needs.
After a successful partnership in London, SESAMm plans on developing its activity in Europe by launching very significant R&D and commercial programs. We are specifically exploring Arbitrage & Electronic Market Making on crypto-currencies and aim at building a complete team dedicated to this activity. The team would be highly autonomous and would word on state of the art technologies on very specific markets.
Job Goals: You will be supporting the Quantitative Analysis & R&D teams in our most innovative projects.
- Understand and exploit external APIs
- Design and implement a scalable database (Big Data, millions of values per day)
- In charge of live implementation of algorithms and machine learning models prepared by our teams in data science and in quantitative analysis
- Implement and monitor production’s software. The goal is to configure production codes and manage them through their life-cycle, including linking software with data and backup servers
- Create and deploy internal APIs to provide data streams to remote databases and servers
Engineering school or university master student in computer science.
Work Experience and Skills Requirements
- Work Experience: Senior in computer science
- Languages: Strong knowledge either in Java or C++. Skills in C, Python, Java, NoSQL, SQL
- Software: Git, Docker, UNIX
- Experience in real time computing is a serious plus
- Code optimization
- Multithread computing
Click here to apply : http://mp.contactrh.com/career/21002/jobs/23671062