Founded in 2018, Alphien bridges the gap between Asset Managers looking for robust quantitative exposure, and bright minds with knowledge to design quantitative strategies. Leveraging on the combined decades of our management team’s experience, Alphien is disrupting the field of data science applied to finance. We have an office in Paris and in Singapore.
- Pays : France
- Localisation : Paris
- Niveau d’études : Bac +4
- Type de contrat : Stage
- Facilitate the access (including documentation) to the data for all users via all possible media including R Libraries, Web based Alphien interfaces (like iReference, AlphaView and DataExplorer).
- Enhance Alphien’s data universe through continuous integration of new data sources.
- Create, monitor and improve Alphien Paris based data processes.
- Create augmented data that are cured for direct utilisation in strategies. These type of data can use sophisticated financial quantitative methods including but not limited to machine learning techniques, econometrics model or analytical formulae.
- Degree in Data Science, Engineering or related highly quantitative fields
- Solid financial data and investment knowledge
- Proficient in R programming
- Attention to detail and strong personal organizational skills
- Highly motivated, self driven with an entrepreneurial outlook
What we offer
- Join a young and dynamic team in a disruptive sector
- Participate in different projects related to our platform development
- Be part of an inspiring job environment in a growing fintech startup
Please send a copy of your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with ”Financial
Data Scientist” in the subject.