ICA is a Fintech company offering risk management solutions built upon Big Data, Cloud and other new technologies. Our goal: helping financial institutions overcome the new risk management challenges and handle their massive datasets.
After 4 years of R&D, we are now experiencing fast growing demands for our Big Data solution « Rafal ».
Our clients are major financial institutions (banks, hedge funds, large corporates…). Backed by several key partnerships, ICA has been recently selected to be part of the open-innovation lab of Société Générale.
We are looking for a generalist developer that can expand the technical reach of the team and help us build a platform for finance analytics. As the solution is currently not yet perfectly defined, the job requires a hacker mindset. Trying, failing, starting over, making compromises, looking for out of the box solution are the daily routine.
As part of the tech team, you will join a crew of experienced people working on making the best possible user experience. Our technological stack relies on Linux (Debian-Redhat), Bash, Ansible, Terraform, Gitlab, CI. You will code with Java, Scala and Python.
In our current technical stack we use AWS, Azure and GCloud for our Cloud infrastructure. Our team is really dedicated and result oriented.
- Contribute to build and deploy an innovative and highly technological risk management architecture at the European and world level
- Build and scale our infrastructure for best performance and reliability
- Manage and take decisions to scale up our current technological stack depending on the needs and priorities
- Ensure security best practices and policies are applied- Share your knowledge through communication and team spirit
- You master most of the technologies mentioned hereabove (in particular Python – Numpy – Pandas)
- You are pragmatic and strongly client-oriented
- You show great autonomy and responsibility to solve problems
What’s in it for you?
- Collaborate with Front Office and Risk management departments of major financial institutions in a high-profile role but in a business not afraid to challenge the status quo!
- By joining ICA you will have the opportunity to work in a highly collaborative way within a dynamic and young team of 15 persons.
- Great office and dynamic environment where innovation and creativity are valued
Working conditions :
- Duration : permanent contract
- Salary : profile based
- Location : Paris
Envoyez CV + lettre de motivation à l’adresse suivante : email@example.com