ICA is a Fintech company offering risk management solutions built upon Big Data, Cloud and other new technologies. Our goal: helping financial institutions overcome the new risk management challenges and handle their massive datasets.
- Pays :France
- Localisation :112 AV KLEBER 75116 PARIS
- Niveau d’études :Bac +5
- Type de contrat :CDI
After 4 years of R&D, we are now experiencing fast growing demands for our Big Data solution « Rafal ».
Our clients are major financial institutions (banks, hedge funds, large corporates…). Backed by several key partnerships, ICA has been recently selected to be part of the open-innovation lab of Société Générale.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our fast-growing environment.
As a senior product manager you will have to manage the product development cycle and product quality in order to enhance the user experience and adapt the solution to specific clients’ needs. The product management team is also in charge to define and deliver the most valuable upgrades to fit the needs of our clients. Your responsibilities will be to:
- Conduct the product specification Define the product roadmap
- Designs the presales presentation
- Manage client onboarding and support
The senior product manager, based in Paris (with probably several business trips mainly to London but also in Europe), will gather clients’ requirements and write product specifications, he will manage client implementations (Banks and Asset Managers across Europe) and may be involved in presales processes, which may involve some business trips (mainly London but potentially all Europe). In that position, he will work closely with ICA clients as well with ICA development team.
- Engineer Degree or Master in Mathematics/Computer Science
- 10 years or more experience in Front Office or Risk management positions in financial institutions or financial software companies
- Good French/English communication skills are mandatory
- Skills in Big Data technology and/or Python programming is a plus Experience as a project manager is a plus
- Ability to manage teams and act as interface between several teams You are client oriented and eager to solve problems
- Highly organized, comfortable with managing many work streams You have great communication skills
- You have the ability to understand the users’ needs and issues faced by your teammates
What’s in it for you
Collaborate with Front Office and Risk management departments of major financial institutions in a high-profile role but in a business not afraid to challenge the status quo!
By joining ICA you will have the opportunity to work in a highly collaborative way within a dynamic and young team of 15 persons.
Great office and dynamic environment where innovation and creativity are valued.
- Duration : permanent contract
- Salary : profile based
- Location : Paris
Envoyez CV + lettre de motivation à l’adresse suivante : firstname.lastname@example.org