ICA is a Fintech company offering risk management solutions built upon Big Data, Cloud and other new technologies. Our goal: helping financial institutions overcome the new risk management challenges and handle their massive datasets.
- Pays :France
- Localisation :112 AV KLEBER 75116 PARIS
- Niveau d’études :Bac +5
- Type de contrat :CDI
After 4 years of R&D, we are now experiencing fast growing demands for our Big Data solution « Rafal ».
Our clients are major financial institutions (banks, hedge funds, large corporates…). Backed by several key partnerships, ICA has been recently selected to be part of the open-innovation lab of Société Générale.
We are looking for a C# UI/BI Junior Engineer Developer with interest on Big Data to join our fast-growing environment.
As part of the solution department, you will join a crew of experienced people working on making the best possible user experience. The team is in charge of interactions between backend systems and the outside world. This covers both the standard UI we offer to tailor-made solutions if needed.
Our Rafal-UI is our standard front end solution. It has been developed in C#/ .net 4.7 and relies on async programming and REST APIs to communicate with the external world. It is built upon DevExpress framework to make highest UI standard available.
As the Rafal-UI is continuously evolving to fulfil the customer requirements, you will be involved at every stage of the development process:
- Draft specifications in collaboration with the business team:
- From an UI perspective : make the best user experience
- End point specification and discussion with backend team
- Offer tailor-made solution
- Implementation in C#
- Testing (regression, unit)
- Deployment (Click-once)
In order to permanently improve the UI, you will be in charge to carry out new technologies intelligence analysis to early detect how they can be leveraged:
- .NET core (currently getting a lot of traction. You will assert the feasibility to move our solution to
- Visual Studio Code
- You have basic knowledge in coding with C#
- Being familiar with Microsoft products (.NET/Linq/Packages/Visual Studio Code) would be a plus
- You strongly understand object-oriented programming
- You master asynchronous/event programming
- You are comfortable with agile methods
- You are pragmatic and strongly client-oriented
- You are a curious, proactive, reactive and open minded developer
What’s in it for you?
- Contribute to build a product that is used by several major financial institutions in a fast-growing environment
- By joining ICA you will have the opportunity to work in a highly collaborative way within a
dynamic and young team of 15 persons.
- Great office and dynamic environment where innovation and creativity are valued
Working conditions :
- Duration : permanent contract
- Salary : profile based
- Location : Paris
Please send Resume and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org