ICA is a Fintech company offering risk management solutions built upon Big Data, Cloud and other new technologies. Our goal: helping financial institutions overcome the new risk management challenges and handle their massive datasets.
After 4 years of R&D, we are now experiencing fast growing demands for our Big Data solution « Rafal ».
Our clients are major financial institutions (banks, hedge funds, large corporates…). Backed by several key partnerships, ICA has been recently selected to be part of the open-innovation lab of Société Générale.
We are looking for a junior Product Manager to join our fast-growing environment.
As a product manager you’ll have to handle the product development cycle and product quality in order to enhance the user experience and adapt the solution to specific clients’ needs. The product management team is also in charge to define and deliver the most valuable upgrades to fit the needs of our clients. Your responsibilities will be to:
- Conduct the product specification Define the product roadmap
- Design the presales presentation
- Proceed with client onboarding and support
The junior product manager, based in Paris (with probably several business trips mainly to London but also in Europe), will first develop expertise in the ICA Rafal tool and he will be in charge of the product implementation and handover in various client sites across Europe (Banks and Asset Managers). In that position, he will work closely with ICA clients as well with ICA development team.
- Master Degree (Engineering school, Mathematics, Computer Science)
- 2-5 years experience as a business analyst in Front Office or Risk management departments of financial institutions or financial software companies Good French/English communication skills are mandatory
- Skills in Big Data technology and/or Python programming is a plus Experience in software troubleshooting is a plus
- You are client oriented and eager to solve problems
- Highly organized, comfortable with managing many work streams
- You have great communication skills
- You have the ability to understand the users’ needs and issues faced by your teammates
What’s in it for you
Collaborate with Front Office and Risk management departments of major financial institutions in a high-profile role but in a business not afraid to challenge the status quo!
By joining ICA you will have the opportunity to work in a highly collaborative way within a dynamic and young team of 15 persons.
Great office and dynamic environment where innovation and creativity are valued
- Duration : permanent contract
- Salary : profile based
- Location : Paris
Envoyez CV + lettre de motivation à l’adresse suivante : firstname.lastname@example.org