Founded in 2018, Alphien (SAS au capital de EUR 1,750,000 RCS Creteil 837 508 902) bridges the gap between Asset Managers looking for robust quantitative exposure, and bright minds with knowledge and experience to design exciting indexes. Leveraging on the combined decades of our management team’s experience, Alphien is disrupting the field of data science applied to finance. We have joined the incubator Paristech Entrepreneurs in Paris and also have operations in Singapore. We offer you to join a dynamic team in a growing fintech start-up.
● Learn, enhance and develop the proprietary Quantitative R-based Library of the platform.
● Develop models and evaluation methods in order to assess the quality of the research done on the platform by its users.
● Data science research in order to create alternative data to be further available for the research community.
● Develop tools with the back-end IT developers to facilitate quantitative research on the platform.
What we offer
● Join a young and dynamic team in a disruptive sector
● Participate in different projects related to our platform development
● Be part of an inspiring job environment in a growing fintech startup
● Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related highly quantitative fields
● Proficient in R programming
● Strong software engineering skills and adaptability to new technologies
● Interest in financial markets; knowledge in option theory is a plus
● Attention to detail and strong personal organizational skills
● Highly motivated, self driven with an entrepreneurial outlook
Please send a copy of your resume and a cover letter with “Application for Quantitative Developer” in the subject.
Pays : France
Localisation : Paris
Niveau d’études : Bac +5
Type de contrat : CDI