Our team is looking for an intern in Development and integration: SESAMm develops and commercializes financial market forecasting tools based on global web data for the global financial industry. With almost EUR 4M raised since inception in 2014, major clients across the world, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are expanding quickly in Western Europe, Americas and Asia.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and fast-growing FinTech company!
Internship Goal: you will analyze dataset provided by the NLP team in order to integrate them in predictive models. You will focus on Machine Learning applied to time series.
▪ Detect patterns, implement tests and evaluate on datasets
▪ Perform data preprocessing and feature engineering
▪ Understand and generalize Machine Learning models
▪ Create a data visualization library on a massive scale
▪ Use and evaluate relevant Machine Learning tools
▪ Write analysis reports
The duties and responsibilities in this internship description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Work Experience and Skills Requirements
▪ Work Experience: a first internship in quantitative analysis or Machine Learning is a plus
▪ Languages: fluent English speaker with good writing skills, an intermediate level of French would be a plus
▪ Software: Good hand on Python, some Machine Learning libraries or other relevant coding skills
▪ Strong interest for complex Machine Learning models
▪ In depth knowledge of Machine Learning principles and practices
▪ Some knowledge in finance and some experience in Machine Learning with Time Series would be an advantage
▪ Basic statistic knowledges
▪ Optional: if you have a personal project that could be interesting for your application please attach a link to your github
Pays : France
Localisation : Paris
Niveau d’études : Bac +4
Type de contrat : Stage