Founded in 2018, Alphien (SAS au capital de EUR 1,750,000 RCS Creteil 837 508 902) bridges the gap between Asset Managers looking for robust quantitative exposure, and bright minds with knowledge and experience to design exciting indexes. Leveraging on the combined decades of our management team’s experience, Alphien is disrupting the field of data science applied to finance.
We have integrated the incubator Paristech Entrepreneurs in Paris and also have operations in Singapore. We offer you to join a dynamic team in a growing fintech start-up.
● Audit and organize legal documents.
● Assess and report the business risks associated with the company’s activities.
● Support the COO for the business management of Alphien
● Provide support for senior managers in client relationship management.
● Audit existing infrastructure and its applicability for front end usage.
● Review and improve processes, filings and contents of online resources
● Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
● Experience in wealth management or asset management will be of advantage
● Excellent English written and verbal skills
● Organized, meticulous and self-motivated individual
● Entrepreneurial spirit
● IT/Programming knowledge is a plus
Pays : France
Localisation : Paris
Niveau d’études : Bac +3
Type de contrat : Stage